Gwinnett Basketball League
GBL season is canceled
The Gwinnett Basket League is a competitive youth basketball program for 5th, 6th, and 7th grade boys and girls. Our program is designed to enhance the skills of the most serious and dedicated basketball players. The GBL exist to develop teams with players from the same Gwinnett Public School Clusters, thus developing a feeder system program for the Middle and High Schools in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
The Gwinnett Basketball League is a nonprofit organization. The GBL has been in existence since 2001 and continues to be the standard bearer for youth basketball in Gwinnett County. Your child’s participation in our league helps to support our local schools and community because our games are hosted by our high schools.
GBL Fees and Registration
- 1-3 teams: $1400 per team
- 4 teams: $1350 per team
- 5 teams: $1250 per team
- 6 teams: $1200 per team
- 08/1 – GBL Cluster Directors meeting
- 09/20 – Online registration opens
- 10/5 – Cluster Directors & Coaches meeting/ Deposits due – Berkmar High School (Main Gym) at 6:30 pm
- TBD – Team certification & balance of registration fee due.
The GBL season runs simultaneously with the Middle School and High School Basketball season.
- Regular season: 7 weeks/ 14 games (From mid-November thru January)
- Playoff season: 3 games min, 5 total with final four and the championship game. (1-2 weeks in February)
Games are held on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with one game played on each day. Saturday games are played as early as 9:00 am and as late as 5:00 pm. Sunday games are played as early as 1:00 pm and as late as 6:00 pm.
The GBL is mostly comprised of teams from the Gwinnett county school district. Each team is a collection of students that attend the cluster elementary & middle schools of the represented high school GBL team. Click the link below to find your cluster team.
- Gwinnett County High Schools
- Adults: $7.00
- Senior Citizens 55 & up: $5.00
- Students K-12: $3.00
GBL Board Members
- V.P. Boys:
- V.P. Girls: